Saturday, January 15, 2011

Got Snow!? (cheesy I know!) ha!

Did you have snow this past week!?  We did  - and lots of it.  Northerners probably think we Southerners are CRRAAZY! But truth be told, we just aren't prepared for it like they are.  I heard that 49 out of our 50 states had snow on the ground last week.  That simply amazes me, and at the same time reminds me of God's power and majesty. 

"The rain and snow come down from the heavens and stay on the earth.  They cause the grain to grow, producing seed for the farmer and bread for the hungry.  It is the same with MY WORD (emphasis mine).  I send it out, and it always produces fruit.  It will accomplish all I want it to, and it will prosper everywhere I send it."
~Isaiah 55:10-11

This little guy was right outside my door.

As anyone would guess, this "arctic blast" brought lots of opportunities for sledding, snowboarding, snowball fights, hot cocoa, and more sledding...did I mention that there was lots of sledding?? LOTS!

Max and Charlie

Almost a PRO! - Kyle

Keller



There are so many more pictures I could load, but this gives a glimpse of the fun we had with all the snow that God gave us!  My guess is that you had snow like we did - so I hope you made the most of it and enjoyed it as much as we did!!  Now...for some retail therapy!! I'm just sayin'...


See you next time!!
~Kelly

1 comment:

  1. We did enjoy it! I am so thankful I had you to share it with! Love!

    ReplyDelete

 

Grounded in Love & Grace | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates