Tuesday, December 28, 2010

The Definition of Priceless

Dad and Mom

These two are truly priceless to me...they have NO IDEA how much this statement rings true in my daily life.  They are "where I came from...WHO I came from". I'm so blessed to be able to call them Dad and Mom...and really that is even an understatement.  One of my life mottos was "I would rather be spoiled with LOVE than with THINGS."  Things...like beauty...fade in time - but a family that loves unconditionally and wholeheartedly...that's ...well... PRICELESS.  These two showed my brother and I that kind of love every day.  Every Single Day of our lives!! Was it perfect and happy all the time...NO...tough, true, unconditional love is hard at times...but SOOOO worth it!  No matter what happend, I NEVER doubted their love for me...EVER!  I pray that God will use Adam and I in Connor's life the way He's used and continues to use my parents in my life.  
 
CHRISTmas Morning!

For the first time in close to 15 years, I got to spend Christmas morning with them (THEY got to spend Christmas morning with us).  Connor was beside himself knowing that "Nana and Grandaddy" were going to be there to see what Santa brought him.  And if the truth be told, I was just as excited!! And by the way, if they see this picture of them, they will probably want to "ring my neck"...but it's the most recent one I have so there you go.

From my family to yours, I pray your Christmas was blessed and that you will have a HAPPY and  prosperous New Year!!    

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Grounded in Love & Grace | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates