Sunday, December 5, 2010

Crunchy Yummy Goodness


So today was the day to make cookies  - not just any cookies...Peanut Butter Cookies!  



This is my Adam - my best friend...and I'm fortunate enough to get to call him my husband.  He absolutely LOVES peanut butter cookies...LOVES them. I have to brag on him in that I could make almost anything sweet (for that matter...ANYTHING to eat), and he will eat it...love it...and never complain. This means a lot to a southern girl who should have paid more attention when her mama and daddy were in the kitchen!  I am not the greatest of cooks...love to cook, try new recipes...but can't stand to CLEAN - therefore the whole cooking and baking thing...well...it doesn't happen very often.  But when it does, both of my boys (big and little) eat it up.  And I am thankful they do.  Did I mention how much Adam loves these cookies...I'm 99.999999999% positive that these will be gone by 7:00am tomorrow morning.  I've had ONE. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Grounded in Love & Grace | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates